Finlake: Devon's exclusive holiday park…
Stay at home, explore the locality, or venture further afield. Regardless of what you want or where you go, there's always so much to see and do at Finlake. And as one of Devon's most idyllically situated holiday home parks, you're spoilt for choice when it comes to getting out and about.
Explore the very best Devon has to offer…
From breathtaking scenery to outdoor pursuits and water sports, Finlake offers something for the whole family. With Dartmoor National Park on your doorstep, there are 400-square miles of spectacular scenery and 450 public rights of way to discover by foot, horseback or bike. Plus, the pretty seaside town of Torquay is a stone's throw – as is Teignmouth beach, which holds an award from the Marine Conservation Society. Historic Exeter is nearby, so why not visit its cathedral, and enjoy the great eateries, sightseeing, shopping and theatres. Decoy Country Park is ideal for kids of all ages – including the adults! And, of course, why not get active and explore Finlake's 130-acres of Devon woodland.
What's out & about around Finlake…
- Full use of Finlake's first class leisure facilities
- Over 130-acres of Devon woodland
- Dartmoor National Park on your doorstep
- Horse riding, hiking and cycling
- Water sports and outdoor pursuits
- Close to award-winning Teignmouth beach
- Historic Exeter and pretty Torquay nearby
- Great restaurants, shops and theatres
- Decoy Country Park