Finlake… Your luxury holiday home escape in Devon
Situated in over 130-acres of Devon woodland, and just moments from Newton Abbot, Finlake is an exclusive Devon holiday home destination for all the family. There's everything onsite to keep all generations occupied, happy and entertained. Indoors, enjoy a gym and heated swimming pool complete with sauna and steam room, plus a spa offering a range of treatments. Outdoors, there's a swimming pool and slide, plus coarse fishing lakes, woodland walks, nature trails and picnic areas, high ropes adventure course, adventure playground, and Go Active programme.
Finlake… Endless holidays, endless luxury, endless fun
Put quality family time firmly on the agenda with a holiday home at Finlake. And discover how to enjoy endless holidays and endless fun in the luxury of your own home-from-home.
Our brand new waterpark and state-of-the-art fitness complex, Finlake Falls, is now open!
We offer you the very best in fitness facilities, including a 15 bike spin studio, 32 capacity fitness studio, bespoke sauna & steam room, free weights, and over 60 pieces of cardio-vascular & resistance equipment. Plus, feel free to do a few lengths in our adult swimming pool, or have fun in our waterpark with flumes, pools, toddler splash water playground, and poolside Splash Café.
Being an owner at Finlake also gives you your very own My Band, which automatically gives you 10% discount on food, drinks and spa treatments. My Band is waterproof and will allow you access to the complex, to open and close lockers, and to make cash-free payments throughout the park.
Finlake… At a glance
- Over 130-acres of Devon woodland
- Moments from Newton Abbot
- Organic farm shop
- Brand new waterpark Finlake Falls with flumes, pools, water playground, and poolside Splash Café
- Brand new state-of-the-art fitness suite with multi-function studios, advanced facilities, and bespoke sauna and steam room
- Finlake Beauty spa with a multitude of Elemis treatments
- Outdoor swimming pool and slide
- Coarse fishing lakes, woodland walks, nature trails and picnic areas
- High ropes adventure course, adventure playground, and Go Active programme