Brokerswood… our new addition to the Haulfryn family of holiday parks.
Brokerswood is an award-winning holiday park in Wiltshire. Nestling within 80-acres of beautiful and historic British woodland, Brokerswood is your ideal choice for family fun, adventure and activity, or rest and relaxation.
Ideally located between Bath, Salisbury and Stonehenge, and just 9-miles from Longleat Safari Park, Brokerswood is one of Wiltshire's premier holiday park destinations. Offering the choice of an array of outdoor pursuits, including canoeing and kayaking on Brokerswood’s own 5-acre lake, as well as adventure playgrounds, an undercover play area for younger children, a woodland trail walk and picnic areas, there’s something for everyone.
New holiday home development coming this Summer to Brokerswood…
We are delighted to announce the development of 22 new holiday homes at Brokerswood available for occupation this Summer.
You can register your interest now by clicking the button below and we will contact you with further details of this superb new development.
Brokerswood… At a glance
- Set in over 80-acres of beautiful and historic British woodland
- Ideally situated for visiting charming Bath and Salisbury
- Stonehenge and Longleat within easy reach
- Adventure playgrounds, undercover play area, woodland trail walk and picnic areas
- Enjoy canoeing and kayaking on Brokerswood's own 5-acre lake
- Eco-friendly, award-winning holiday park
- Coarse fishing lakes, woodland walks, nature trails and picnic areas
- Caravan & Camping is also available. Click here to book.