Aberafon: Peace, tranquility and adventure in abundance…
If it's peace, tranquillity and adventure you're seeking, then Aberafon is your ideal destination. Nearby and further afield, there's so much to see and do every day. And you really are spoilt for choice when it comes to outdoor pursuits, water sports and relaxation opportunities. The Llyn Peninsula is undoubtedly one of the UK's best locations for spectacular coastlines, majestic mountains and breathtaking views.
Explore the very best the Llyn Peninsula has to offer…
Enjoying adventurous and relaxing getaways has never been easier. With Pwllheli, Llanbedrog and Abersoch on your doorstep, there are shops, restaurants and sightseeing opportunities aplenty. Explore and enjoy unrivalled access to the Llŷn Coastal Path with its miles of uninterrupted walks and cycle rides. Climb to the top of Nefyn Watch Tower for spectacular views. The Porth y Swnt visitor centre at Aberdaron provides an interesting insight into the Llŷn area. And spend days relaxing on the beautiful beaches of Porth Oer and Glan-y-Mor.
Access to Aberafon's sister park, The Warren, means you’ll enjoy its superior onsite facilities* including four heated swimming pools, four tennis courts, a private beach and much more…
*Terms & Conditions apply. Access to some facilities is restricted to off peak periods outside of school holidays. Please contact the park for more information.
What's out & about around Aberafon…
- Llŷn Coastal Path on your doorstep
- Head to Abersoch, Llanbedrog or Pwllheli for great restaurants and shops
- Water sports including windsurfing and water skiing
- Sea fishing, and dolphin and seal spotting
- Delight in the pretty nearby bays of Morfa and Nefyn
- Enjoy a historic visit to Criccieth Castle
- Porth Oer beach and the Whistling Sands walk
- National Trust's Plas yn Rhiw manor house and gardens
- Porth y Swnt visitor centre
- Explore Snowdonia National Park