Welcome to the Haulfryn Media Centre. Here you will find lots of information that we think is brilliant!
For more information, please contact:
OLYMPICS YEAR DRIVING RECORD BOOKINGS FOR HAULFRYN03/02/2012
In a positive sign for the tourism industry at the beginning of 2012, Haulfryn has seen a dramatic surge in holiday bookings, including a surge in enquiries from visitors outside the UK.
Haulfryn has achieved an impressive 19 per cent rise in holiday bookings and 50 per cent growth in brochure requests from the same period last year.
The company has also noticed a rise in enquiries from holidaymakers based outside of the UK. The popular Finlake Holiday Park in Devon has attracted a sizeable portion of bookings from Dutch nationals.
Haulfryn Group CEO Rod Tucker said: “Achieving these record results so early in the New Year bodes well for the UK’s tourism industry as we head towards the London Olympics. The Games are definitely providing a welcome boost not only to our business but to the UK’s tourism industry in general – supporting local economies and generating local jobs for local people.”
Rod tucker added: “A large proportion of bookings made so far in 2012 have been repeat business, which is a credit to our park teams who provide an unrivalled holiday experience. We also believe the rise in interest from new customers is in no small part due to the significant investment we have made in enhancing our parks and the luxury experience we provide.”
The record results come as Haulfryn launched its new online booking engine on Thursday, 12 January to improve the convenience of holiday bookings, particularly for non-UK residents and time-poor professionals.
The four-step online booking engine allows guests to check availability, process booking payments and even order extras such as welcome hampers, champagne, chocolates, travel cots and high chairs. Guests can also make a donation to Rays of Sunshine, of which Haulfryn is a corporate sponsor.
- Divest to invest in a stronger business28/03/2013
- Divest to invest in a stronger business22/03/2013
- Imminent caravan tax set to squeeze middle Britain06/02/2013
- Haulfryn Group wins Self-Catering Award 15/10/2012
- Haulfryn Beating the Winter Blues with a Season of Fireworks, Christmas Parties and New Year's Eve Celebrations10/10/2012
- £5 Million Holiday Park Facelift Leads to Five-Star Award03/10/2012
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Record Funds for Layla Jane Pitt Remembrance Trust15/08/2012
- Martello Beach Holiday Park Set to Stage Four Day Charity Event for RNLI09/08/2012
- International tennis legends come to Cheshire14/06/2012
- An Idyllic investment opportunity in Devon08/06/2012
- Haulfryn Parks Chief Executive Welcomes Caravan Tax re-think29/05/2012
- Haulfryn Visitors Needn't Miss Out on Olympic Torch Celebrations22/05/2012
- Haulfryn and Pathfinder Bring The Beach To The City13/02/2012
- Haulfrynís Finlake heads to prestigious national tourism awards08/02/2012
- OLYMPICS YEAR DRIVING RECORD BOOKINGS FOR HAULFRYN03/02/2012
- Boodles Classique Sponsorship15/12/2011
- Haulfryn celebrates as Finlake crowned Holiday Park of the Year28/11/2011
- NCC MOTORHOME AND CARAVAN SHOW RESOUNDING SUCCESS FOR HAULFRYN17/10/2011
- Buyers canít get enough of holiday homes, says the Haulfryn Group29/09/2011
- Return to family ownership key to long-term growth for the Haulfryn Group30/08/2011