Welcome to the Haulfryn Media Centre. Here you will find lots of information that we think is brilliant!
For more information, please contact:
£5 MILLION HOLIDAY PARK FACELIFT IS COMPLETE08/06/2011
The first phase of a £5 million development at Devon Hills Holiday Park in Paignton has been completed.
With 31 brand new state-of-the-art lodges, an action-packed activity programme and plush new pub, the park is now open for business - just in time for the start of the busy summer season.
Later this year the second phase of the 108 lodge holiday home development at the Totnes Road holiday park will get underway, completing the majority of the ambitious project which has been tasked with re-inventing the image of the typical British caravan holiday.
Torbay Council approved Haulfryn’s plans to transform the park a year ago. In that time the 62-acre site has undergone a total overhaul with manager Graham Lay at the helm.
“We are thrilled to see the first stage of the project complete,” he said. “We are extremely lucky to have both Dartmoor National Park and the Torbay coastline right on our doorstep. With such an amazing setting, it’s only right that our park offers such luxury.”
The new holiday home lodges are luxuriously appointed with two or three bedrooms, all complete with a sundeck and private parking. Prices range from £69,995 up to £200,000 for the largest, most exclusive models.
Haulfryn also offers its new Go Active programme at Devon Hills which includes a whole host of sports from archery; fencing; pool canoes; disc golf; raft building; water walkerz and tennis. There is also a state-of-the-art leisure complex, incorporating a gymnasium swimming pool and spa which are all open to holiday guests, holiday home owners and local residents to join. The new studio, due for completion in June, adds new services in the form of dance and exercise classes to complement the existing beauty treatment and massage services.
The park’s 15th century pub, The Blagdon Inn, has also undergone a £170,000 refurbishment and now offers locally sourced produce on its menu which has been created by award-wining local chef Stella West-Harling, founder of the Ashburton Cookery School.
“The typical British holiday is changing,” added Graham. “We are working hard right across all of our parks to show people how fantastic holidaying in the UK can be. Our holiday homes give people a perfect escape from their everyday lives without any of the hassle of queuing at airports and worrying about delays. Offering more exclusive activities enables our guests to experience something new and promotes a healthy, active lifestyle.”
Notes to editors:
The Haulfryn Group is the UK's largest prestigious holiday and residential park operator. A family run business, Haulfryn has a total of 20 holiday and 15 residential parks in some of the most stunning UK locations. This year Haulfryn celebrates its 76th anniversary, marking over seven decades as a successful British company. For more information please visit www.haulfryn.co.uk
For all press enquiries, please contact:
Lyndsay Scanlan or Amy Bryant-Jeffries
Tel: 01962 893 893 Fax: 01962 893 883
Email: email@example.com /
Remarkable Group, The Pump House, Garnier Road, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 9QG
- Divest to invest in a stronger business28/03/2013
- Divest to invest in a stronger business22/03/2013
- Imminent caravan tax set to squeeze middle Britain06/02/2013
- Haulfryn Group wins Self-Catering Award 15/10/2012
- Haulfryn Beating the Winter Blues with a Season of Fireworks, Christmas Parties and New Year's Eve Celebrations10/10/2012
- £5 Million Holiday Park Facelift Leads to Five-Star Award03/10/2012
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Record Funds for Layla Jane Pitt Remembrance Trust15/08/2012
- Martello Beach Holiday Park Set to Stage Four Day Charity Event for RNLI09/08/2012
- International tennis legends come to Cheshire14/06/2012
- An Idyllic investment opportunity in Devon08/06/2012
- Haulfryn Parks Chief Executive Welcomes Caravan Tax re-think29/05/2012
- Haulfryn Visitors Needn't Miss Out on Olympic Torch Celebrations22/05/2012
- Haulfryn and Pathfinder Bring The Beach To The City13/02/2012
- Haulfrynís Finlake heads to prestigious national tourism awards08/02/2012
- OLYMPICS YEAR DRIVING RECORD BOOKINGS FOR HAULFRYN03/02/2012
- Boodles Classique Sponsorship15/12/2011
- Haulfryn celebrates as Finlake crowned Holiday Park of the Year28/11/2011
- NCC MOTORHOME AND CARAVAN SHOW RESOUNDING SUCCESS FOR HAULFRYN17/10/2011
- Buyers canít get enough of holiday homes, says the Haulfryn Group29/09/2011
- Return to family ownership key to long-term growth for the Haulfryn Group30/08/2011