Welcome to the Haulfryn Media Centre. Here you will find lots of information that we think is brilliant!
For more information, please contact:
Windsor staff raise over £1000 for Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research11/04/2011
Life-saving research used in the fight against leukaemia will be boosted thanks to the fundraising efforts of a local Windsor residential park.
Staff at Haulfryn Group’s Willows Riverside Park at Maidenhead Road have donated over £1000 to Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research.
The money raised will help fund vital research which is used to improve the diagnosis and treatments of blood cancers including leukaemia, lymphoma and myeloma. The money will also help the charity to run ground-breaking clinical trials and give patients excellent care at leading local hospitals.
Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research’s work is so successful that 90 per cent of children diagnosed with blood cancers now survive.
Haulfryn’s residential park manager, Philip Richards, wanted to help the charity after recognising its vital work for himself when his wife was diagnosed with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (CLL).
He said: “The tireless work Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research does is vital in the fight against blood cancers. As a company we’re keen to support charities such as this, especially when we understand how they help those we know personally. We hope the money raised will really benefit the charity.”
Linda Willcocks, Secretary of Bracknell and Wokingham Branch for Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research, said: “We’re extremely thankful to the people at Haulfryn’s residential park in Windsor for donating their money to our charity. Having lost our son with Leukaemia 12 years ago, we know that every penny donated for research will help others with the disease survive.
“We need to raise £100 million over the next five years to continue our life-saving research into better diagnosis, treatments and cures for all those with blood cancers. Donations such as this from Haulfryn really help to reach that goal.”
- Divest to invest in a stronger business28/03/2013
- Divest to invest in a stronger business22/03/2013
- Imminent caravan tax set to squeeze middle Britain06/02/2013
- Haulfryn Group wins Self-Catering Award 15/10/2012
- Haulfryn Beating the Winter Blues with a Season of Fireworks, Christmas Parties and New Year's Eve Celebrations10/10/2012
- £5 Million Holiday Park Facelift Leads to Five-Star Award03/10/2012
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Record Funds for Layla Jane Pitt Remembrance Trust15/08/2012
- Martello Beach Holiday Park Set to Stage Four Day Charity Event for RNLI09/08/2012
- International tennis legends come to Cheshire14/06/2012
- An Idyllic investment opportunity in Devon08/06/2012
- Haulfryn Parks Chief Executive Welcomes Caravan Tax re-think29/05/2012
- Haulfryn Visitors Needn't Miss Out on Olympic Torch Celebrations22/05/2012
- Haulfryn and Pathfinder Bring The Beach To The City13/02/2012
- Haulfrynís Finlake heads to prestigious national tourism awards08/02/2012
- OLYMPICS YEAR DRIVING RECORD BOOKINGS FOR HAULFRYN03/02/2012
- Boodles Classique Sponsorship15/12/2011
- Haulfryn celebrates as Finlake crowned Holiday Park of the Year28/11/2011
- NCC MOTORHOME AND CARAVAN SHOW RESOUNDING SUCCESS FOR HAULFRYN17/10/2011
- Buyers canít get enough of holiday homes, says the Haulfryn Group29/09/2011
- Return to family ownership key to long-term growth for the Haulfryn Group30/08/2011