Welcome to the Haulfryn Media Centre. Here you will find lots of information that we think is brilliant!
For more information, please contact:
Luxury salon re-opening at Finlake21/03/2011
Finlake has a new luxury beauty salon thanks to the completion of a major investment programme.
Haulfryn Group, one of the UK’s leading providers of luxury holiday and residential parks, has given its existing salon - Finesse Beauty at Finlake - a facelift thanks to a £55,000 cash injection.
To coincide with the re-launch four fully qualified therapists have been appointed. It means the salon will now offer treatments seven days a week, extending opening times to include some early starts and late evenings to suit all.
The investment has provided a new building, which holds three fully equipped treatment rooms, each specialising in a variety of luxury treatments including mud and seaweed body wraps, using innovative Spa Find products.
The larger salon allows for groups of friends or family to be pampered at the same time, fulfilling many requests from existing customers. Also available for private hire, the salon can cater for hen parties, corporate events or private celebrations who wish to use the salon exclusively.
Rachel Grose, Salon Manager for Haulfryn’s Finlake Holiday Park, said: “The new salon offers a relaxed and professional environment. We have extended our range of treatments to cater for a variety of tastes and budgets. The Spa Find 2 in 1 Petites has already received many bookings as it provides a combination of our most popular treatments, which is ideal for those on a budget.
“Finlake’s excellent park facilities, including the Retreat bar and restaurant, swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym can all be used for a charge so combined with the salon, offers a relaxing day out.”
Finesse Beauty at Finlake is offering a 10 per cent discount to new customers on their first treatment. New customers must bring the article with them to receive the discount.
- Divest to invest in a stronger business28/03/2013
- Divest to invest in a stronger business22/03/2013
- Imminent caravan tax set to squeeze middle Britain06/02/2013
- Haulfryn Group wins Self-Catering Award 15/10/2012
- Haulfryn Beating the Winter Blues with a Season of Fireworks, Christmas Parties and New Year's Eve Celebrations10/10/2012
- £5 Million Holiday Park Facelift Leads to Five-Star Award03/10/2012
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Record Funds for Layla Jane Pitt Remembrance Trust15/08/2012
- Martello Beach Holiday Park Set to Stage Four Day Charity Event for RNLI09/08/2012
- International tennis legends come to Cheshire14/06/2012
- An Idyllic investment opportunity in Devon08/06/2012
- Haulfryn Parks Chief Executive Welcomes Caravan Tax re-think29/05/2012
- Haulfryn Visitors Needn't Miss Out on Olympic Torch Celebrations22/05/2012
- Haulfryn and Pathfinder Bring The Beach To The City13/02/2012
- Haulfrynís Finlake heads to prestigious national tourism awards08/02/2012
- OLYMPICS YEAR DRIVING RECORD BOOKINGS FOR HAULFRYN03/02/2012
- Boodles Classique Sponsorship15/12/2011
- Haulfryn celebrates as Finlake crowned Holiday Park of the Year28/11/2011
- NCC MOTORHOME AND CARAVAN SHOW RESOUNDING SUCCESS FOR HAULFRYN17/10/2011
- Buyers canít get enough of holiday homes, says the Haulfryn Group29/09/2011
- Return to family ownership key to long-term growth for the Haulfryn Group30/08/2011