Welcome to the Haulfryn Media Centre. Here you will find lots of information that we think is brilliant!
For more information, please contact:
Life is a beach as new holiday home is unveiled at the Ideal Home Show23/02/2011
Visitors to this year’s Ideal Home Show will be the first in the world to get a glimpse of a brand new way to enjoy beach-side holidays.
Haulfryn, one of the leading holiday operators in the UK, in association with Tingdene Leisure Homes, will be recreating a scene from the great British seaside holiday as they exhibit the new Beach House Leisure Home – set to be one of the show’s most popular attractions.
The unveiling of the Beach House Leisure Home marks one of the most exciting developments in coastal caravanning in the last 10 years offering holiday home living at its best. Like most modern homes the Beach House enjoys good insulation levels and is fully heated and double glazed for all the year round use. The exterior cladding is also virtually maintenance free so you have time to enjoy your moments away without fear of having to do DIY.
With a modern, open-plan design the lodge comes with two spacious bedrooms, two beautifully designed bathrooms and the latest state-of-the art technology incorporated throughout.
“We can’t wait to see the publics’ reaction when they see the home – we’re confident they will be bowled over by it,” said Jim Gandon, Haulfryn sales and marketing director. “We are working hard to make the caravan cool and this Beach House Leisure Home is certainly going to hit the high notes with people looking to invest in a UK bolt hole away from the hustle and bustle of modern life.”
Jim added: “The caravan really has evolved over the last decade and now they offer innovative technology and design, coupled with luxury and breathtaking, unspoilt views of the sea as standard.”
Nick Burgess, group sales and marketing director of Tingdene Homes said: “The Beach House design could reinvent the great British holiday.”
The Beach House Leisure Home will be available on a 20-year lease at Haulfryn’s at Praa Sands park in Panzance, Cornwall.
Visitors will find it on display at stand 1G89 within the Ideal Village area of the show at Earls Court from 11 to 27 March.
- Divest to invest in a stronger business28/03/2013
- Divest to invest in a stronger business22/03/2013
- Imminent caravan tax set to squeeze middle Britain06/02/2013
- Haulfryn Group wins Self-Catering Award 15/10/2012
- Haulfryn Beating the Winter Blues with a Season of Fireworks, Christmas Parties and New Year's Eve Celebrations10/10/2012
- £5 Million Holiday Park Facelift Leads to Five-Star Award03/10/2012
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Record Funds for Layla Jane Pitt Remembrance Trust15/08/2012
- Martello Beach Holiday Park Set to Stage Four Day Charity Event for RNLI09/08/2012
- International tennis legends come to Cheshire14/06/2012
- An Idyllic investment opportunity in Devon08/06/2012
- Haulfryn Parks Chief Executive Welcomes Caravan Tax re-think29/05/2012
- Haulfryn Visitors Needn't Miss Out on Olympic Torch Celebrations22/05/2012
- Haulfryn and Pathfinder Bring The Beach To The City13/02/2012
- Haulfrynís Finlake heads to prestigious national tourism awards08/02/2012
- OLYMPICS YEAR DRIVING RECORD BOOKINGS FOR HAULFRYN03/02/2012
- Boodles Classique Sponsorship15/12/2011
- Haulfryn celebrates as Finlake crowned Holiday Park of the Year28/11/2011
- NCC MOTORHOME AND CARAVAN SHOW RESOUNDING SUCCESS FOR HAULFRYN17/10/2011
- Buyers canít get enough of holiday homes, says the Haulfryn Group29/09/2011
- Return to family ownership key to long-term growth for the Haulfryn Group30/08/2011