Welcome to the Haulfryn Media Centre. Here you will find lots of information that we think is brilliant!
For more information, please contact:
The UKís most expensive caravans showcased at the British Leisure Show23/02/2011
The most expensive caravans in Britain - costing up to £550,000 - will be unveiled by leading holiday operator Haulfryn at this year’s British Leisure Show.
Taking centre stage in the Haulfryn Holiday Home Zone at the Windsor show from Friday 11 March to Sunday 13 March, the caravans are set to transform the way people holiday in the UK.
The ‘”Seafronter” lodge built by Wessex Park Homes, is one of the most luxurious and expensive caravans that’s ever been built and visitors to the show will the first in the UK to see it.
Haulfryn will be re-creating a holiday village feel within the British Leisure Show to give visitors a real taste for what’s on offer in its parks across the UK. From cutting-edge technology to interior design masterminded by industry experts, the village will give visitors a chance to see how much British holidaymaking has evolved.
Jim Gandon, Haulfryn sales and marketing director, said: “The way people think about the great British holiday is changing and we are proud to be leading the way in transforming the image of the traditional caravan. Caravans now offer unrivalled technology, coupled with an innovative design, to provide the sort of luxury holidaymakers would previously only have been treated to in a top-rated hotel.”
Luxurious caravans sell for over £500,000 on a number of sought-after locations such as at Haulfryn’s park, The Warren, in North Wales.
Jim added: “The British Leisure Show is a fantastic platform for us to open the public’s eyes to show them just how cool the caravan has become. Long gone are the days of dated and cramped accommodation. Visitors to caravan sites can now look forward to luxurious accommodation set within beautiful locations with unspoilt views of the coast or countryside, spas, hot tubs and fabulous, locally-sourced food. We are really excited to show visitors around the holiday village so they can see for themselves just how desirable a caravan holiday can now be.”
As one of the star attractions of the event, the Wessex Seafronter leisure lodge offers luxury and innovation as standard. Wessex has created the Seafronter specifically for Haulfryn’s Warren Park located on the Llyn Peninsula.
Designed to complement its beachside surroundings, this lodge is uniquely spacious, light and modern, with exceptional features. Three sets of bi-fold doors allow the living and dining area to be completely opened up to the elements, letting the warm sea breeze fill the lodge on a summer’s day, while the indulgent en-suite with two person bath can incorporate a hydro massage facility and a concealed mirror fronted aqua vision TV.
Managing director of Wessex Park Homes, Jon Day, said: “The British Leisure Show is the perfect place to unveil this luxury product. Holidaying in the UK has been transformed with the tremendous facilities on offer at holiday parks such as Haulfryn’s and homes from home with all the comforts you could wish for. We are incredibly excited about showcasing the Wessex Seafronter and offering show visitors the chance to sample the perfect getaway.”
Along with Wessex Park Homes, there will be a range of other manufacturers exhibiting their caravans within the Haulfryn Holiday Homes Zone, including: Prestige Park Homes; Tingdene Park Homes; Pathfinder Park Homes and Lodges; Stately Park Homes and Cumbrian Park Homes.
Pathfinder Park Homes will be exhibiting their new Beachcomber” lodge – nicknamed a WAG’s palace.
Martin Hember from Pathfinder Park Homes said: “This is the first time we have exhibited at the British Leisure Show and we are really looking forward to being a part of Haulfryn’s Holiday Homes Zone and introducing visitors to our range of holiday lodges.
“The show will be particularly exciting for us as it’ll be the first time anyone has seen our new Beachcomber, a home which is really different in terms of both exterior and interior finish. Initial feedback on the design from parks has been incredibly positive and it has already become a firm favourite with our team thanks to its many different gadgets and gismos. It’s definitely a home we are really proud of and it’ll be exciting, and in some ways nerve-wracking, waiting to see what people think of it at the show.”
The British Leisure Show, now in its second year, will be held at the Royal Windsor Racecourse and will showcase a great range of British Holiday Homes for sale including lodges, cabins and cottages.
Sales director of Prestige Park Homes, Silvano Genario, said: “Prestige is looking forward to exhibiting at the British Leisure Show for the first time. We will showing three models from our range. We are launching a stunning new holiday lodge, The Matrix, inspired by chic modern loft living with lots of exciting features. The Rochester lodge, our interpretation of a barn conversion with exposed beams and colours which
reflect nature, and the Sonata 11 residential model - one of our best selling models – will also be on display.”
The show will also feature a range of activities, products, pastimes and destinations which have been designed for the whole family.
The Haulfryn Holiday Homes Zone will occupy a prime position near the entrance, on the main walkway from stand HH1 to HH12.
- Divest to invest in a stronger business28/03/2013
- Divest to invest in a stronger business22/03/2013
- Imminent caravan tax set to squeeze middle Britain06/02/2013
- Haulfryn Group wins Self-Catering Award 15/10/2012
- Haulfryn Beating the Winter Blues with a Season of Fireworks, Christmas Parties and New Year's Eve Celebrations10/10/2012
- £5 Million Holiday Park Facelift Leads to Five-Star Award03/10/2012
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Record Funds for Layla Jane Pitt Remembrance Trust15/08/2012
- Martello Beach Holiday Park Set to Stage Four Day Charity Event for RNLI09/08/2012
- International tennis legends come to Cheshire14/06/2012
- An Idyllic investment opportunity in Devon08/06/2012
- Haulfryn Parks Chief Executive Welcomes Caravan Tax re-think29/05/2012
- Haulfryn Visitors Needn't Miss Out on Olympic Torch Celebrations22/05/2012
- Haulfryn and Pathfinder Bring The Beach To The City13/02/2012
- Haulfrynís Finlake heads to prestigious national tourism awards08/02/2012
- OLYMPICS YEAR DRIVING RECORD BOOKINGS FOR HAULFRYN03/02/2012
- Boodles Classique Sponsorship15/12/2011
- Haulfryn celebrates as Finlake crowned Holiday Park of the Year28/11/2011
- NCC MOTORHOME AND CARAVAN SHOW RESOUNDING SUCCESS FOR HAULFRYN17/10/2011
- Buyers canít get enough of holiday homes, says the Haulfryn Group29/09/2011
- Return to family ownership key to long-term growth for the Haulfryn Group30/08/2011