Welcome to the Haulfryn Media Centre. Here you will find lots of information that we think is brilliant!
For more information, please contact:
Haulfryn Group completes £60 million refinancing deal with Barclays Corporate11/01/2011
Haulfryn Group, one of the UK’s largest owners of prestigious holiday and residential parks, today announced it has successfully secured a new £60 million finance facility with Barclays Corporate.
Founded in North Wales in 1935 by the Minoprio family, Haulfryn operates 35 sites of the highest quality located in some of the most stunning locations in the UK and this year celebrates 75 years as a successful British company.
Mark Evans, Finance Director and Company Secretary of Haulfryn confirms the new bank facility, which replaces one of a similar size from Royal Bank of Scotland, will allow the group to add 600 new pitches to the Haulfryn portfolio and continue its investment programme designed to improve park infrastructures.
According to Mark the refinancing deal had been made easier by the strength of recent trading. Profits at the end of this financial year will have doubled on the back of a 40 per cent jump in caravan sales and holiday bookings.
Commenting on the new facility, Stephen Minoprio, Chairman of Haulfryn, said: “This new facility underpins the quality of our parks and the robustness of our business model. It will provide a stable platform to deliver our future vision over the next five years.”
Haulfryn has built its reputation on high quality products and services and is proud that it employs over 400 local people across its parks. In the past 18 months Haulfryn has bucked the downward trend and gone from strength to strength, investing £30 million in its parks around the country during what has been a time of economic misery for many UK companies.
Andrew Meadowcroft, Relationship Director, Barclays Corporate in Manchester, added: “Haulfryn are a market leader in their sector and Barclays looks forward to helping them deliver further success.”
Rod Tucker, CEO of Haulfryn, concluded: “Haulfryn is a dynamic and forward thinking business that’s poised for continued success. This new funding ensures we’re well placed to continue our all important investment programme that’s helped to position us as a leading provider of quality products and services in the UK holiday and residential parks sector.”
For more information about Haulfryn, please visit www.haulfryn.co.uk
Note to Editors:
The Haulfryn Group (www.haulfryn.co.uk), one of the largest holiday park operators in the UK, is a 75-year old family owned company renowned for the quality and style of its holiday homes.
The company runs 20 holiday locations in some of the most desirable parts of Britain, with 11 in North Wales and 9 in the South of England. Haulfryn also owns and operates a further 15 residential parks in England.
The company’s holiday homes range from luxury lodges to contemporary homes with prices to suit. A variety of finishes are available, from timber cladding to the latest in contemporary finishes.
For all press enquiries, please contact:
Nicole Fenner or Chris Wotton
Tel: 01962 893 893 Fax: 01962 893 883
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Remarkable Group, The Pumphouse, Garnier Road, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 9QG
- Divest to invest in a stronger business28/03/2013
- Divest to invest in a stronger business22/03/2013
- Imminent caravan tax set to squeeze middle Britain06/02/2013
- Haulfryn Group wins Self-Catering Award 15/10/2012
- Haulfryn Beating the Winter Blues with a Season of Fireworks, Christmas Parties and New Year's Eve Celebrations10/10/2012
- £5 Million Holiday Park Facelift Leads to Five-Star Award03/10/2012
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Record Funds for Layla Jane Pitt Remembrance Trust15/08/2012
- Martello Beach Holiday Park Set to Stage Four Day Charity Event for RNLI09/08/2012
- International tennis legends come to Cheshire14/06/2012
- An Idyllic investment opportunity in Devon08/06/2012
- Haulfryn Parks Chief Executive Welcomes Caravan Tax re-think29/05/2012
- Haulfryn Visitors Needn't Miss Out on Olympic Torch Celebrations22/05/2012
- Haulfryn and Pathfinder Bring The Beach To The City13/02/2012
- Haulfrynís Finlake heads to prestigious national tourism awards08/02/2012
- OLYMPICS YEAR DRIVING RECORD BOOKINGS FOR HAULFRYN03/02/2012
- Boodles Classique Sponsorship15/12/2011
- Haulfryn celebrates as Finlake crowned Holiday Park of the Year28/11/2011
- NCC MOTORHOME AND CARAVAN SHOW RESOUNDING SUCCESS FOR HAULFRYN17/10/2011
- Buyers canít get enough of holiday homes, says the Haulfryn Group29/09/2011
- Return to family ownership key to long-term growth for the Haulfryn Group30/08/2011