Welcome to the Haulfryn Media Centre. Here you will find lots of information that we think is brilliant!
For more information, please contact:
Divest to invest in a stronger business28/03/2013
The Haulfryn Group has today announced the sale of three of its parks; Woodlands Hall in Ruthin, Pen-y-Garth, Bala and Barmouth Bay, Tal-Y-Bont in North Wales.
Woodlands Hall which completed on Tuesday 26 March is now owned by Lyons Holiday Parks Ltd, which owns other parks in the area. The sale of Pen-y-Garth completed on Wednesday 27 March and is now owned by Bala Caravan Parks, and finally, Barmouth Bay, Tal-Y-Bont will trade under the name of Barmouth Bay Holiday Park Ltd, a subsidiary of Away Resorts Ltd – a sale which completed on Thursday 28 March.
Holiday customers can be assured that there will be no disruption to holiday bookings and caravan owners are assured that their contracts are protected under the terms of the sale.
“We will now be better placed to invest in the standard of our parks to strengthen our brand which is underpinned by the fact that we own parks of the highest standard in unrivalled locations across the UK. As a business we still continue to receive good support from our shareholders and the bank and we look forward to moving forward with a stronger business model to deliver quality parks which have always been associated with the Haulfryn brand,” says Mark Evans Finance Director, Haulfryn Group.
The Haulfryn Group is one of the UK’s largest owners of prestigious holiday and residential parks. Founded in 1935 by the Minoprio family, the Haulfryn Group operates luxury holiday and residential lodge parks across North Wales, the South East and South West.
Notes to editors:
The Haulfryn Group is the UK's largest prestigious holiday and residential park operator. A family run business, Haulfryn has a total of 16 holiday and 15 residential parks in some of the most stunning UK locations. This year Haulfryn celebrates its 78th anniversary, marking over seven decades as a successful British company. The company has beenrecognisedwith NCC Approved Holiday Park – Holiday Home Ownership status,honouringthe company’s commitment to delivering excellent customer service and consumer protection to all holiday home buyers and owners.
For more information please visit www.haulfrynholidays.co.uk
For all press enquiries, please contact:
Claire McCowan or Sam Nickerson
Tel: 01962 893 893 Fax: 01962 893 883
Remarkable Group, The Pump House,GarnierRoad, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 9QG
- Divest to invest in a stronger business28/03/2013
- Divest to invest in a stronger business22/03/2013
- Imminent caravan tax set to squeeze middle Britain06/02/2013
- Haulfryn Group wins Self-Catering Award 15/10/2012
- Haulfryn Beating the Winter Blues with a Season of Fireworks, Christmas Parties and New Year's Eve Celebrations10/10/2012
- £5 Million Holiday Park Facelift Leads to Five-Star Award03/10/2012
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Record Funds for Layla Jane Pitt Remembrance Trust15/08/2012
- Martello Beach Holiday Park Set to Stage Four Day Charity Event for RNLI09/08/2012
- International tennis legends come to Cheshire14/06/2012
- An Idyllic investment opportunity in Devon08/06/2012
- Haulfryn Parks Chief Executive Welcomes Caravan Tax re-think29/05/2012
- Haulfryn Visitors Needn't Miss Out on Olympic Torch Celebrations22/05/2012
- Haulfryn and Pathfinder Bring The Beach To The City13/02/2012
- Haulfrynís Finlake heads to prestigious national tourism awards08/02/2012
- OLYMPICS YEAR DRIVING RECORD BOOKINGS FOR HAULFRYN03/02/2012
- Boodles Classique Sponsorship15/12/2011
- Haulfryn celebrates as Finlake crowned Holiday Park of the Year28/11/2011
- NCC MOTORHOME AND CARAVAN SHOW RESOUNDING SUCCESS FOR HAULFRYN17/10/2011
- Buyers canít get enough of holiday homes, says the Haulfryn Group29/09/2011
- Return to family ownership key to long-term growth for the Haulfryn Group30/08/2011